- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Vigorelli legacy takes you back to where everything started, the Velodrome, without compromises. The most used fixed gear frame flexes its muscles with an iper-aggressive track geometry, sharp as a Laser. 1’1/8” head tube track designed, short rear triangle, super-stiff rear stays.In the Red Alert colorway with holographic detailing, the Vigorelli Shark is ready to devour every wood you want to speed it on.
- Tube set: COLUMBUS Airplane Triple Butted Alloy.
- Bottom bracket threading: ITA 70mm.
- Seatpost: Dedicated AERO CARBON. 200g (included).
- Seat clamp: Dedicated AERO seat clamp
- Fork: COLUMBUS FUTURA Caliper SL 1-1/8” Carbon Monocoque.
- Head set: EC 34/28,6 | EC 34/30 (included).
- Hub spacing: Front QR 100mm Rear QR 120mm / Inox removable plates
- Frame weight: 1570 g.
- Fork weight: 350 g.
- Tire Clearance: Up to 700×25.