Pure Fix Urban Commuter Bike Ando
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Urban Commuter Bike
Hybrid doesn’t do it justice. When we sat down to engineer our urban commuter, we wanted to do something different. Something fast. Something fun. And, most importantly, something people would want to ride. And isn’t a Hybrid. It’s an Urban Assault bike. And it’s a blast.
Tame your turf with a bike built to tackle the town. Our Urban Series is geared up for commuting, climbing, and cutting through traffic. Lightweight, a little racy, and ready to roll.
- Frame:Pure Cycles Cromo Urban
- Fork:Pure Cycles 1-1/8” Cromo Urban
- Headset:1-1/8” Threadless
- Crankset:Alloy 3pc Arms, 42t Chainring w/ Dual Guard
- BB:Square Taper Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals:9/16” Low Profile Urban
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM A1
- Freewheel:SRAM PG-820-A1 11-32
- Chain:KMC X8.93
- Handlebar:Pure Cycles Urban Arc
- Stem:Pure Cycles Alloy
- Grips:Pure Cycles Urban
- Shifter:SRAM X4
- Saddle:WTB Comfort V
- Seat Post:Alloy Micro-Adjust – 25.4 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp:Alloy 28.6mm
- Wheelset:Pure Cycles 25mm-Deep Alloy 32-Hole Rims, Stainless Steel Spokes, Alloy Front Hub, Alloy Cassette Rear Hub
- Tires:WTB Slick Comp 700 x 32C
- Brakes:Tektro M280 Mechanical Disc
- Brake Lever:Tektro 289A
- Weight:Medium: 31 lbs, weight will vary by size
For riders from 157cm to 170cm with an inseam of at least 72cm
For riders 167cm to 182cm with an inseam of at least 77cm.
For riders 180cm to 193cm and above with an inseam of at least 82cm.