Unknown Bikes Fixed Gear Bike Singularity – White
- Size Guide
- Additional information
The Unknown Bike Singularity is the evolution of the popular fixed gear LV2 frame, and now it is available as a complete bike. The Singularity incorporates a modern tube set along with an update geometry to be the ultimate race machine. This track oriented frame now includes an integrated aero seatpost and carbon /alloy fork along with other quality components. This is a huge step for Unknown Bikes… and you.
We also opted for the carbon/alloy fork instead of the standard alloy fork for the European market. This fork increases the price a bit, but it makes a big difference in performance and comfort, not to mention improving the overall look!
Unknown Bicycles Singularity Frame is made of high-grade, hardened Aluminum 6066 T6. The fork is our Carbon (12K) with 1 1/8” aluminum neck and features a 30mm rake. The headset is an integrated SB, 45×45. The fixed gear bike frame uses a 90mm stem and Unknown Compact 420mm handlebars. Included brake levers are ZST single speed with our Unknown brake set. The chain arm is 165mm and 130 BCD. The chain wheel is our Unknown 48 tooth, 130 BCD, at 0.5 x 1.125”. The rear cog has 17 teeth. The seat post and saddle are made by us at Unknown while the tires are WTB Freedom ThickSlick 23c. The seat post measures 27.2mm x 300 mm with a 22mm offset. Included rims are Unknown fixed gear 28d rims. The bottom bracket is 68x103mm, BSA with a Square tapper.
Complete fixed gear bike is shipped with dropbars and brakes.
The weight of the bike without pedals in size M is 7,5 kg
+includes free pedals with foot straps worth €50!
- Frame: Unkown Singularity, 6066 T6 Aluminium
- Fork: Unknown Carbon(12K) with aluminium neck, 30mm rake, 1 1/8″
- Headset: integrated Unknown, SB, 45x45st., 1 1/8″
- Stem: Unknown 90mm
- Handlebars: Unknow Compact 420mm
- Grip: Unknown Carbon
- Brake levers: ZST single speed
- Brakes: Unknown brake set
- Chainarm: Unknown 165mm, 130BCD
- Wheelchain: Unknown 48t, 130BCD, 1/2″x1/8″
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2″x1/8″
- Rear cog: 17t
- Rims: Unknown 28d
- Hubs: Unknown Fix/Free 28d, SB
- Tires: WTB Freedom Thickslick 23c
- Seatpost: Unknown 27.2mm, 300mm, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Unknown
- Bottom bracket: 68x103mm, BSA, Square tapper