- Size Guide
- Additional information
This fixed gear bike is built on our signature pursuit frame. This frame is made from T6 Aluminum with wish with a uniquely rounded downtube that gradually flattens as it extends downward to join the bottom bracket. Which makes this fixed gear bike stand out from the crowd.
We also opted for the carbon/alloy fork instead of the standard alloy fork for the European market. This fork increases the price a bit, but it makes a big difference in performance and comfort, not to mention improving the overall look!
Unknown Bicycles signature Pursuit Frame PS1 is made of high-grade, hardened Aluminum 6066 T6. The fork is our Carbon (12K) with 1 1/8” aluminum neck and features a 30mm rake. The headset is an integrated SB, 45×45. The fixed gear bike frame uses a 90mm stem and Unknown Compact 420mm handlebars. Included brake levers are ZST single speed with our Unknown brake set. The chain arm is 165mm and 130 BCD. The chain wheel is our Unknown 48 tooth, 130 BCD, at 0.5 x 1.125”. The rear cog has 17 teeth. The seat post and saddle are made by us at Unknown while the tires are WTB Freedom ThickSlick 23c. The seat post measures 27.2mm x 300 mm with a 22mm offset. Included rims are Unknown fixed gear 28d rims. The bottom bracket is 68x103mm, BSA with a Square tapper.
The weight of bike without pedals in size M is 8,1kg
Complete fixed gear bike is shipped with bullhorn bars and brakes.
- Frame: Unknown PS1, 6066 T6
- Fork: Unknown Carbon(12K) with aluminium neck, 30mm rake, 1 1/8″
- Headset: integrated Unknown, SB, 45x45st., 1 1/8″
- Stem: Unknown 90mm
- Handlebars: Unknown Bullhorns
- Grip: Unknown Carbon
- Brake levers: ZST single speed
- Brakes: Unknown brake set
- Chainarm: Unknown 165mm, 130BCD
- Wheelchain: Unknown 48t, 130BCD, 1/2″x1/8″
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2″x1/8″
- Rear cog: 17t
- Rims: Unknown 28d
- Hubs: Unknown Fix/Free 28d, SB
- Tires: WTB Freedom Thickslick 23c
- Seatpost: Unknown 27.2mm, 300mm, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Unknown
- Bottom bracket: 68x103mm, BSA, Square tapper